Hey fur-buds, have you been watching the Olympics? Mum says I’m her Olympic champion, you see I train regularly in catch-ball, swimming and rolling (preferably in sand or eau de fox!!)
For my puppy fur-buds you do need to be super careful about training for Olympic sports; you see your boney bits are still growing so here’s a few tips to compete at a lower level;
- So you don’t jump and hurt your boney bits, it’s best to start with roll-ball rather than catch-ball.
- Make sure your human uses a soft ball and if you’re super tiny ask them for a smaller ball, upgrade to a bigger ball as you grow to avoid you swallow the smaller ball and then you’d need to see Auntie Sophie.
- Only start swimming when you’ve had all your stingy things (vaccinations), and then stick to clean water pools.
- Rolling can be done at any age, but work up to the eau-de-fox, it’s an acquired smell.
- Keep your walks to 5 human minutes per month old, generally several times a day.
Have a super good week, enjoy your games safely,
Loads of love
Ps my favourite Olympic sport to watch is the dressage, I like to woof encouragement – Mum says it’s not helpful and turns the box off!!