So humans have been in lockdown for a week now, but isn’t it good that we can still take them out for their walks though!
Even better we’re still open and offering a full service, so if you need a pedicure we’re still here for you.
You’ll spot that all the humans I work with are wearing muzzles all the time – I’m guessing they’ve all been naughty.
Stay safe if you know anyone within our community who become unwell and need any assistance with the care of their pet, we are only a phone call away and will do what we can to take care of each other.
Much woofous love to you all
Here’s our latest COVID-19 procedures to keep you and your humans safe
Keeping us all Safe
- Please wear a mask at all times when you’re out of your vehicle
- All staff are wearing masks all the time
- Maintain a distance of 2 meters when talking to Sophie or any staff member
- We continue to clean and sanitize the practice on a frequent basis
- When you arrive let us know you’re here by calling us or ringing the bell
- Once you have our attention, please return to your car
- Sophie will come out to see you to take a detailed history
- Your pet will then come inside for a full examination
- Sophie will pop out to talk to you again if she feels necessary, while your pet enjoys some cuddles with one of our nurses
- Once a plan has been decided, Sophie will then bring your pet back outside with any medication to be dispensed at this visit
- These are available where applicable and will be charged at a reduced rate.
- Should it be felt that an examination of your pet is required, we will only charge the difference as if you had been present at the initial consultation.
- Please continue to pay by card where possible
- We will bring our card machine out to you
- The card machine will be disinfected thoroughly between clients
Repeat medication & food requests
- You can still call us to request any repeat medication, parasite treatment or food
- Please give us 48 hours notice of your request
- We are expecting there to be no shortages of medication or food as we are still receiving our daily deliveries from the wholesaler
From everyone at Meadow Hall Vets, please stay calm and stay safe.