Healthy Paws Club Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions of Healthy Paws Club and Healthy Paws Club PLUS membership from Meadow Hall Veterinary Practice
When joining the Healthy Paws Club or Healthy Paws Club PLUS you are accepting these terms and conditions. It is important to read them carefully, and please ask a member of staff if you have any queries.
If you would like a copy of these terms and conditions in larger print – please ask at reception.
- The Healthy Paws Club and Healthy Paws Club PLUS are rolling annual preventative healthcare programme. Healthy Paws Club or Healthy Paws Club PLUS are not an insurance policy.
- Membership of the agreement constitutes an agreement between you and Meadow Hall Veterinary Practice. Membership and benefits are not transferable to another practice.
- You will receive discounted products and services during the course of your membership depending on which plan you choose. Healthy Paws Club but not limited to, vaccines and flea / worming / tick treatments. Healthy Paws Club PLUS including, but not limited to, vaccines and flea / worming / tick treatments and unlimited vet or nurse consultations (subject to fair use). Full details of what is included are available from the practice.
- The fee for your pet will be determined by its species and weight.
- Of course, your pet can still receive treatment outside the scope of the Healthy Paws Club and Healthy Paws Club PLUS and this will be charged in accordance with the practice’s normal fees, terms and conditions.
- These Healthy Paws Club and Healthy Paws Club PLUS terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with any additional information including, but not limited to, literature provided by the practice detailing what is included in the Healthy Paws Club and Healthy Paws Club PLUS . That literature forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Your responsibilities – you are responsible for following our vets’ and nurses’ guidance, and for ensuring your pet attends the practice regularly for the preventative healthcare checks which are included as part of your membership of the Healthy Paws Club or Healthy Paws Club PLUS . If we are unable to maintain your pet’s health because you haven’t followed guidance or attended the practice we may need to terminate your membership. Termination would be in writing as outlined below, and with immediate effect.
- Your membership fees will be collected by Direct Debit on a monthly basis.
- We use Easy Direct Debits Limited to collect Direct Debits on our behalf, and your bank statements will show a payment to Easy Direct Debits on behalf of Meadow Hall Veterinary Practice. For the avoidance of doubt, your agreement is with Meadow Hall Veterinary Practice. Easy Direct Debits Limited merely provide support to the practice, which includes transferring your payments.
- Membership for each pet will renew automatically on the anniversary of the date that your pet joined the Healthy Paws Club or Healthy Paws Club PLUS .
- We will tell you in advance, in writing, if there is to be a change in membership fees on your renewal date. We will always give you at least 30 days’ notice of any change in fees as a result of our annual review.
- In between our annual fees review, your pet’s monthly fees may also change as your pet’s weight changes. A change in fees due to a change in weight will take effect as soon as is reasonably practical. This applies to both increases and decreases in weight.
- Failed Direct Debit payments, eg because of a lack of available funds, cause a significant increase in administration costs for the practice. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £3 for each failed payment. This administration charge will be added to your account.
- After a failed Direct Debit payment, we will re-present our payment request to your bank after 3-5 working days.
- If the second payment request also fails, a second administration charge will be added to your account. We will make a third and final payment request to your bank after a further 3-5 working days. If this payment request is unsuccessful your Healthy Paws Club or Healthy Paws Club PLUS membership will be cancelled automatically and your pet will no longer receive the associated benefits and discounts.
- If your Healthy Paws Club or Healthy Paws Club PLUS membership is cancelled automatically because of failed direct debits, your account will be reviewed and you will be charged the full price of any products and services received during the course of your membership, minus any membership fees received to date.
- Ending our agreement / cancelling your membership:
- You may cancel your membership on your anniversary date (which is the anniversary of the date you joined) by giving us not less than two weeks’ notice.
- If you cancel your membership before your anniversary date, we will review your account and, where applicable, charge you retrospectively the full price of any products and services received during the course of your membership, minus any membership fees received to date.
- We may end our agreement by giving you written notice as outlined below.
- Unpaid bills relating to your membership fees, treatment received or medicines dispensed will be handled in accordance with our standard terms and conditions (available on request) and may be referred to a third party debt collection agency.
- With regard to this agreement, either party wishing to give notice to the other should do so in writing.
- ‘In writing’ includes emails, letters sent by post, or delivered by hand.
- When we write to you by post, we will use the address most recently provided.
- If you wish to write to us, please use the email address email@example.com or send letters to Healthy Paws Club Administration, Meadow Hall Veterinary Practice, 3 Abingworth Meadows, Thakeham RH20 3GW.
- Should you ever have cause to complain about the service you receive, please follow the practice’s normal complaints procedure (available on request).
How we use your information
- Easy Direct Debits Limited and Meadow Hall Veterinary Practice will hold and use your personal data (as defined by UK data protection laws) for the purpose of administering your preventative healthcare plan.
- Both Meadow Hall Veterinary Practice and Easy Direct Debits Ltd may record and monitor inbound and outbound telephone calls for training purposes. These calls may also be referred to in relation to any future queries.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of your data. Your data will not be shared with anyone else unless there is a legal requirement for us to do so.
- You have the right to see your personal data. If you have any queries about the data we hold, or how we use it, please write to either Meadow Hall Veterinary Practice, 3 Abingworth Meadows, Thakeham RH20 3GW or Easy Direct Debits Limited, 99 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth BH8 8DY.
Easy Direct Debits Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09633942 whose registered office is at Ebenezer House, 5a Poole Road, Bournemouth, BH2 5QJ
Meadow Hall Veterinary Practice is a limited company registered in England and Wales with company number 11107792 whose registered office is at 3 Abingworth Meadows, Thakeham RH20 3GW.