Annual health check and stingy thing!!
Hey fur-buds, Mum had an email from work saying I needed my annual check and stingy thing. So I booked in to see Auntie Mel vet (she’s our lovely locum when Auntie Sophie goes on her holibobs).
Auntie Mel checked me all over, put a funny round thing on me so she could hear my heart, stretched my legs out to feel my knees, felt my tummy which was very tickly, had a look at my teeth, squeezed my anal glands and gave me my stingy thing!
I’m pleased I’ve had my annual visit because….
- I’m more comfortable and don’t need to scoot across the carpet (that’s what happens when your glands are full!)
- I don’t need to have a teeth procedure as my teeth are looking ok for a 4 year old
- I know why I hop at times – it’s because my knee-cap pops out, nothing to worry about
- I’m once again protected against nasty diseases that can be spread by rats in water features or puddles (I only needed leptospirosis this year – every 3rd year it includes for distemper, hepatitis and parvovirus)
- I got lots of treatsies!!
So it’s really important to see your Auntie or Uncle vet annually as it can prevent anything getting worse. And don’t forget, if you’re a member of one of our Healthy Paws Clubs this annual visit is all included!
Enjoy the weekend, I hope we get to see more of the yellow ball in the sky!
Love you loooooods
PS I’ve had some lovely walks with my fur-cousin George, he doesn’t play very much!