Hey fur-buds, Auntie Sophie vet has tasked me with finding a new Auntie vet nurse and I wondered if you could help me. We’re expanding our small nursing team but don’t worry you’ll still see the same team and we’ll still be just as lovely.
Auntie Ruth nurse says it’s a clinical role to expand on our surgical and medical procedures to support the varying roles of our existing nurses.
This is what I’m looking for (Auntie Sophie vet has put her requirements in brackets!)
- The human will need to be at least 3 years qualified in cuddles (3 yrs qualified in vet nursing!)
- Someone who wants to grow their career in giving me treatsies (to one day lead a larger surgical team while we still remain first opinion)
- Want to work 31 hours per week (although this is negotiable)
- Be happy to work 1 in 3 Saturday mornings (no OOH!)
In return I’m going to give you
- Sloppy kisses
- A smelly bot bot (when my anal glands need emptying)
And Auntie Sophie vet will give you
- A competitive salary
- Initial 4 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays
- CPD Allowance
- RCVS and VDS included